Regent’s University London
- Number of students: around 2,000
- Location: Regent’s Park, London
- Areas of study: Business & Management; Fashion & Design; Film, Media & Performance; Liberal Arts & Humanities; Psychotherapy & Psychology; English and language studies
Regent’s mission: to develop tomorrow’s global leaders. As a hive for innovative thinkers, it offers a supportive, personal and intimate learning environment – located just minutes from the heart of London.
Reach your potential with a course that combines industry insights, deeply practical learning and the knowledge you need to reach your individual goals. Sharpen your perspective, broaden your horizons, and make your mark as a leader.
With more than 140 nationalities on campus, and alumni in 160+ countries, you’ll make global connections that will open doors.
Join the Regent’s family and shape your future.
- Member of Walpole – British luxury group comprising of Harrods, Victoria and Albert Museum, BBC World News
- BAFTA, BFI, CMI recognised alumni & academics
- Study abroad at one of 60 international partner destinations
- Benefit from on-campus TV studio, creative suites and startup incubator